A year in the life of an Early Years manager (Cancelled)
University of Bedfordshire
Rosie Bloomfield / Jane Osburn
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
Early Years Foundation Stage / Leadership and Management
A programme to inspire managers to be confident, competent and organised.
The aims of the programme are to:
- inspire leaders/managers of PVI Early Years settings to be great leaders who are confident, competent and organised when leading and inspiring their provision
- take a deeper look at effective ways to deliver settings' visions and values throughout an academic year
- use information from research and up-to-date theories relating to Early Years to influence practice
- provide a long-term vision for each setting that can be embedded into practice and followed up year after year
- provide a toolkit of resources to support monitoring, quality improvement and development planning
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Thursday 27 June 2019
Thursday 25 June 2020
Wednesday 26 June 2019