Join Herts for Learning (HfL) and their partners for this exciting free event. This year the HfL technology showcase will be focusing on helping schools to develop thier IT strategy, feautures include:
- a variety of free seminars and workshops on topics such as ‘The Power of an Effective IT strategy’ (separate sessions available for primary and secondary), ‘The Digital Divide’ and ‘Effective use of technology to support SEN’
- a tech surgery with account managers available to answer your questions on how to realise your IT strategy with unused devices and using the Cloud in your school
- a live debate on ‘Technology in Schools’
- school case study presentations on topics such as the computing curriculum in schools
- exhibitors showcasing a range of innovative technology resources and services
The showcase is designed for all phases and relevant to SLT, subject leaders, teachers and governors. Please note the event runs from 9.00am – 4.30pm, but content will be repeated throughout the day to allow for either half-day attendance or full-day attendance, depending on your preference (approximate times: Morning 9.00am-1.00pm, Afternoon 12.00pm – 4.00pm).