Spring school census return: helping ensure schools gain maximum funding
Katie Lewis / Amanda Newmarch
Administrative Staff / Bursars/Finance Staff / Business Managers
Academies and Schools (including EYFS) / Early Years PVI Settings
Data Management Services
During this one-hour recording, we will provide step-by-step demonstrations on how to ensure the data contained within SIMS is entered correctly, ensuring the school receives the maximum entitled funding.
- giving an explanation of the key dates and changes
- navigating and giving explanation on each of the Census panels providing clear instructions and explanations of each
- running the detail and summary reports and giving explanation to their contents
- demonstrating how to quickly and efficiently clear any errors within your census prior to uploading to AnyComms+ or Collect
- copying authorised returns should amendments be required
We strongly advise schools to use the DMS census documentation, available to download from the DMS Portal ‘DMS225 – Spring Census – All Phases’: http://bit.ly/dms_returns
Having a thorough understanding of the data collected by the DfE, via the school census, will help those responsible for the data in SIMS to check it is accurate thereby ensuring maximum entitled funding.
This live webinar is designed to support delegates in preparing their school census for the Spring return thus maximising funding.
Delegates will require a basic knowledge of SIMS.
Tuesday 19 January 2021
Wednesday 13 January 2021
Tuesday 12 January 2021
Maximum places per establishment