Establishing effective Early Years provision
Andrew Boyes / Caroline Luck
Early Years Leaders / Early Years Practitioners
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
Early Years Foundation Stage
This three-part training course is ideal for practitioners who are new to Early Years or would like a refresher on what makes great EYFS provision.
The course will develop understanding of effective Early Years provision, focusing on what constitutes effective practice. This will include topics such as; the importance of a balanced daily routine, setting up an irresistible learning environment, skilful adult interactions and effective use of observation, assessment and planning to ensure high-quality provision for Nursery and Reception children.
- to reflect on daily routines and the role of all adults in teaching and supporting children's learning and development
- develop an understanding of the importance of organising a high-quality learning environment
- to understand how to efficiently and effectively use assessment information about children's development and progress
- develop a clear understanding of planning to ensure that the provision and teaching meets the needs of every child
- have confidence to provide high-quality Early Years provision
- understand how to use assessment effectively within their practice to improve outcomes for children
Delegates will have opportunities to discuss/share their own practice.
Tuesday 22 June 2021
Tuesday 6 July 2021
Monday 21 June 2021
Maximum places per establishment