Leading in the Foundation Stage
Lucky Khera / Caroline Luck
Deputy Headteachers / Early Years Leaders / Middle Leaders / New/Aspiring Middle Leaders / Senior Leaders
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
Early Years Foundation Stage / Leadership and Management
The first step to becoming a highly effective leader is to understand what the role entails and how this then translates in practice to achieve the very best outcomes for all children.
This two-day course will build delegates' skills and confidence to be effective leaders in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Delegates will receive a comprehensive free toolkit with essential proformas to support their role as an EYFS leader.
Delivery of this course is through four online webinars over two days with facility built in for interaction and engagement with trainers and colleagues.
- understand the welfare and safeguarding requirements for Early Years and what this looks like in practice, in line with the statutory framework
- gain confidence to evaluate, monitor, challenge and improve practice in their EYFS so that the aims of the curriculum are successfully met
- reflect on reviewing systems to effectively and succinctly use assessment information to inform curriculum implementation and impact on children’s progress and attainment
- develop their skills in contributing to school self-evaluation in line with the latest Ofsted inspection framework
- develop their role as an EYFS leader
- feel confident to lead their EYFS by supporting their team and developing EYFS provision to impact on the outcomes for the Early Years children within their school
- strengthen their understanding of the new EYFS reforms
Each training day will consist of a morning session (9:30-11:30am) and afternoon session (1:00-3:00pm), both delivered as webinars.
The cost of attending this training is £258 + VAT per delegate.
Tuesday 21 September 2021
Tuesday 5 October 2021
Monday 20 September 2021
Maximum places per establishment