The importance of supporting children's wellbeing in the EYFS
Katie Callaghan / Rebecca Emery
All Leaders / Assistant Headteachers / Deputy Headteachers / Early Years Leaders / Early Years Practitioners / Headteachers / New/Aspiring Subject Leaders / Pastoral Staff / Support Staff / Teaching Assistants
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
Early Years Foundation Stage
This two-part course will better equip practitioners in understanding and supporting children with their wellbeing.
Delegates will learn how to identify and assess children’s wellbeing. They will explore effective approaches to develop children’s wellbeing through a variety of ways, including nature.
- reflect on current research and practice regarding the impact of wellbeing, including that of lockdown
- understand how to measure and assess wellbeing within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- gain some practical ideas that can be used in the classroom to engage all learners
- explore adverse childhood experiences and how these can impact on a child’s wellbeing
- understand the importance of wellbeing in the EYFS
- be able to assess and measure levels of wellbeing and involvement
- gain strategies that could be used within the Early Years classroom to support wellbeing
Please note this is a two-part course with a gap task.
The cost of attending this training is £138 + VAT per delegate.
Thursday 7 October 2021
Wednesday 17 November 2021
Wednesday 6 October 2021
Maximum places per establishment