Executive leadership programme 2021/22
Guest Speakers / Lisa Massey
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
Leadership and Management
Thinking about the next steps in school leadership? The Herts for Learning / University of Hertfordshire 'Executive leadership programme' aims to strengthen headteacher’s leadership within their own school alongside exploring the role of an executive leader and the challenges of leading more than one school.
The programme uses a blend of conference days, twilight sessions, professional reading and visits to settings beyond Hertfordshire to enable self-reflection of individual leadership styles. The programme has proved to be highly successful and is now in its fifth year.
In partnership with the University of Hertfordshire, the programme is accredited as a postgraduate 30 credit short course. The programme will be led by Lisa Massey and Carley Holliman.
For more information please contact: Lisa.Massey@hertsforlearning.co.uk
- to enable headteachers to progress as strategic leaders and gained a deeper understanding of the skills, abilities and attributes needed for the role of executive leader / CEO and how these might differ from the role of a headteacher
This course will aim to:
- strengthen headteachers’ understanding of their own leadership
- develop current headteachers’ understanding of the role of an executive leader
- develop a range of skills to support and strengthen the leadership of more than one school
- learn from the experiences of existing executive leaders
The cost of this programme is £3000 (excluding VAT) per person.
Tuesday 5 October 2021
Wednesday 6 July 2022
Monday 4 October 2021
Maximum places per establishment