Managing the Spring School Census Return in SIMS (Cancelled)
Amanda Newmarch, Katie Lewis
Administrative Staff / Bursars/Finance Staff / Business/Office Managers
Academies and Schools (including EYFS) / Early Years PVI Settings / Further Education / Sixth-Form Colleges
Data Management (MIS)
This webinar will provide step-by-step demonstrations on how to ensure the data contained within SIMS is entered correctly, ensuring the school receives the maximum entitled funding.
- giving an explanation of the key dates and changes
- navigating and giving an explanation on each of the Census panels providing clear instructions for each
- running the detail and summary reports and giving explanation to their contents
- demonstrating how to quickly and efficiently clear any errors within the census prior to uploading to AnyComms+ or Collect
- copying authorised returns should amendments be required
- having a thorough understanding of the data collected by the DfE, via the school census, will help those responsible for the data in SIMS to check it is accurate and thereby ensuring maximum entitled funding
This live webinar is designed to support delegates in preparing their school census for the autumn return in SIMS.
The cost of this training is £49 (excluding VAT) per delegate.
Wednesday 5 January 2022
||Session Start Time
|Thursday 6 January 2022
Maximum places per establishment