Service terms, contracts and service agreements and other professional information for staff in a SIMS school (Cancelled)
Administrative Staff / Business/Office Managers / Headteachers / Personnel Officers/Assistants
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
Business Management / Data Management (MIS) / Financial Services / HR Services / Leadership
This training will include pre-recorded video demonstrations interjected with live interactions via a Microsoft Teams meeting. A Data Management Services (DMS) consultant will guide delegates through the training, answering questions and offering more in-depth information.
This session contains a section of the face-to face-training course and differs from the pre-recoded video where no DMS consultant is on hand live offering support. Support is available via the DMS Service Desk at any point.
During this training, delegates will gain an understanding of the information contained in a service term. Delegates will explore how to efficiently enter and maintain staff contracts and service agreements. The fields available for recording professional information will be discussed.
- explore the employment information within the SIMS Personnel module in detail
- investigate the back end settings such as lookups and tools
- explore the data held in service terms for personnel
- record data including absences, contracts and personal information
- navigate through the employment tools area of the Personnel module with confidence
- create and edit service terms
- add and edit staff contracts
- add and edit staff service agreements
- enter professional information including staff qualifications
The cost of this training is £69 (excluding VAT) per delegate.
Delegates should be aware that this course does overlap with the Personnel pre-recorded course being offered. This course allows questions with the DMS consultant leading the training.
Wednesday 5 January 2022
||Session Start Time
|Thursday 6 January 2022
Maximum places per establishment