Herts for Learning CPD Hub – training and support for account administrators
Administrative Staff / Headteachers
Academies and Schools (including EYFS) / Early Years PVI Settings / Further Education / Sixth-Form Colleges
Business Management / Data Management (MIS)
Discover the possibilities of Herts for Learning CPD Hub. On this webinar delegates will learn the fundamentals on how to use the platform to book colleagues onto live and on-demand training sessions, understand how to authorise courses that staff have booked themselves, improve housekeeping and learn how to run training reports.
This training has been devised to help and support new and existing school administrative staff to fully utilise the functionality of CPD Hub.
By attending the live webinar, delegates will gain a better understanding of:
- keeping staff lists relevant and up-to-date, including creating new staff member accounts
- the process to book courses for colleagues
- how to authorise bookings made directly by staff members
- the requirements to access on-demand training
- simply and effectively run training reports
There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
By the end of the webinar, delegates should feel confident about CPD Hub fundamentals and be able to identify improved ways of working.
This session is free to attend.
Tuesday 12 July 2022
||13 July 2022
||10:00 - 11:00
Maximum places per establishment