The theme for this year’s conference is effective leadership, and the leadership skills required to successfully navigate the post-COVID education landscape. Our Sixth Form conference will provide the opportunity for Heads of Sixth Form to refocus on pedagogy, curriculum and assessment, and the creation of a high-performing culture for students following a period of unprecedented change.
Our keynote speakers for 2022 will include:
- Kevin Gilmartin, Post-16 specialist, Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
- Dr Pragya Agarwal, Senior academic anti-racism, inclusion and unconscious bias
- Claire Green, Director of Sixth Form, Northampton School for Girls
Delegates will also have the opportunity to attend workshops on a broad range of topics such as A Level teaching, T levels, Careers education and Post-18 progression, Curriculum planning, Ofsted, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Apprenticeships etc.
This event is open to all but would be especially suitable for Heads of Sixth Form, Heads of Year 12 and 13 and Senior Leadership personnel.
• consider the impact the change in post-16 qualifications will have on their school
• explore ways to enhance the school’s current curriculum provision
• explore how to develop their own leadership, and that of their colleagues
• explore the most effective strategies to ensure all students achieve great outcomes
• explore how students can receive high quality advice and guidance re their post-16 options