Appraisal and capability workshop
All Leaders / Business Managers / Deputy Headteachers / Headteachers / Office Managers / Personnel Officers/Assistants
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
HR Services / Leadership and Management
This webinar is in two parts, the first part will provide an overview of the appraisal process and timescales, objective setting, feedback and handling the appraisal discussion including difficult issues.
The second part will deal the difference between capability and conduct issues, and move to the instigation of the capability procedure and will cover the statutory/policy framework and problem areas including personality issues and where illness affects performance. We also cover the informal and formal capability management procedures.
- a working knowledge of the appraisal and performance management processes
- confidence in writing SMART objectives
- an understanding of the performance management cycle
- an awareness of how the appraisal process links to performance related pay for teachers and support staff
- confidence in how the capability procedure works and an understanding of timescales
- an ability to identify cases where there is a potential for litigation
The cost of this training is £49 (+VAT) per delegate.
Monday 27 September 2021
Tuesday 28 September 2021
Sunday 26 September 2021
Maximum places per establishment