Primary English subject leader briefing
Assistant Headteachers / Middle Leaders
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
This funded (free to access) briefing is an excellent way to keep up to date with all the news, issues and developments in the subject. This term’s focus will support English subject leaders to further enhance the curriculum and secure highly effective teaching and learning across the school.
- explore further enhancements to the curriculum and methods of securing effective teaching across their school
- explore and share best classroom practice
- be supported by subject specialists
- understand the new developments in primary English
- feel connected with other subject leaders
- have ideas and information to disseminate in school
There is no charge to attend this briefing.
Monday 24 January 2022
||25 January 2022
||15:45 - 17:00
Maximum places per establishment