The school life of member of staff in a SIMS school
Administrative Staff / Business/Office Managers / Headteachers / Personnel Officers/Assistants
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
Business Management / Data Management (MIS) / Financial Services / HR Services / Leadership
This training will include pre-recorded video demonstrations interjected with live interactions via a Microsoft Teams meeting. A Data Management Services (DMS) consultant will guide delegates through the training, answering questions and offering more in-depth information.
This session contains a section of the face-to-face training course and differs from the pre-recoded video where no DMS consultant is on hand live offering support. Support is available via the DMS Service Desk at any point.
During this training delegates will learn how to add staff, enter contracts, and edit staff records in likely scenarios encountered by HR personnel.
- navigate through the personnel module with confidence
- add and edit staff records
- enter contract information
- edit contracts
- investigate additional links to the staff record
- manage staff leavers
- gain confidence in navigating around SIMS Personnel
- gain an understanding of how the history of employment is recorded in SIMS
- gain awareness of the interactions between different areas of SIMS in relation to Personnel
The cost of this training is £69 (excluding VAT) per delegate.
Monday 10 January 2022
||11 January 2022
||10:00 - 12:30
Maximum places per establishment