Operating a Plan B contract – what schools need to know
Administrative Staff / Bursars/Finance Staff / Business/Office Managers / Headteachers
Academies and Schools (including EYFS)
This course will focus on the key responsibilities required in operating a Plan B contract. This will include key requirements to ensure readiness for the Financial Services monitoring/forecasting visits.
Bank reconciliation, System Reconciliation, VAT checks, Payroll Monitoring.
The course is aimed as a refresher for existing Plan B schools and for those thinking of moving from a Plan A contract to a Plan B. The course will provide clarity of what the additional requirements of the school will be.
It is strongly recommended that any schools wishing to move to a Plan B contract attend the RM Finance Online new users course.
- to understand the requirements from schools on or moving to a Plan B contract
- to understand the purpose of payroll monitoring
- to understand the purpose of the bank reconciliation
- to understand the purpose of the comprehensive system reconciliation
- to understand and complete the schools requirements when operating a Plan B contract
- to perform the bank reconciliation in RM Finance Online
- to complete the monthly comprehensive system reconciliation including VAT
- to complete the payroll monitor
- be able to investigate common queries
- be able to use the key useful reports
The cost of this training is £69 (excluding VAT) per delegate.
Tuesday 18 January 2022
||19 January 2022
||09:30 - 12:30
Maximum places per establishment