Herts for Learning (HfL) would like to welcome you to our new CPD Hub.
The new CPD Hub will support the professional development and online learning of senior leaders, governors, teachers, Early Years practitioners and support staff with easy access to a range of training, eLearning courses and development opportunities from HfL.
The new CPD Hub will allow customers to:
• search for courses and conferences quicker and easier by location, date and event
• log in and have any discounts (for example subscription discounts or small schools discount) automatically applied
• book on the go – access CPD Hub on a PC, mobile or tablet
• provide individual users with ‘My Profile’ to access:
o their forthcoming training courses
o all HfL training documents, such as pre-course reading, parking permits and post course certificates
o training records
• provide “account admins” with a complete view of all HfL CPD attended and purchased, to include training records for all registered members of staff within their school or setting
Speaking about the launch of the CPD Hub, Sarah Phillipson, Head of Events at HfL said: “The new system has been designed to make it as easy as possible for our customers to search and book onto our courses and access all the applicable documents. The new site is just one of many ways that Herts for Learning is supporting schools with their CPD and we hope that schools, settings and academies can see the many benefits it will bring.”
The new CPD Hub will also include HfL’s autumn term courses with over 500 development opportunities available to book onto, including new conferences for 2019-20 academic year.
If you have any questions about the new CPD Hub or any training events from HfL, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org